How do I clear my cache, or browsing history?
There are times you may need to clear your browsing history or cache.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools.Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
- Open Safari.
- In the menu bar (top left of your screen) click History.
- At the bottom of the menu, choose Clear History…
- Use the drop-down menu to pick what time frame you want to clear history and cookies from Safari.
- One last time, click Clear History.
- Press the keys [Ctrl], [Shift] and [Del].
- A new Window opens. Select the option "temporary services and files".
- Confirm your selection by clicking on the "delete" button.
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. ...